Wednesday, February 01, 2006

INtroducing herself ::

#So, here goes
Kind....Gentle....Fragile....Lovely....Nice...Sweet...Softspoken....
Ect..ect..ect..

#My mood changes like d weather.. even weather can't keep up wif my moods....
I can be extermly..extremly cheerful one day... and surly the other..

#i told myself that I'm gonna grew up to be a tough lady...

#I can be ardent, rebellious, and arrogant..smtimes..=P..

#I'm kinda cool and calm...Music..??
ermm.. smtimes, but not an addicted music listener, honestly...
(but I'm addicted to reading,yeah..I'm a bookworm...ha..ha..)

#Kind Of People I hate:
-Hypocrites... Hypocrites..n hypocrites...
-People without faith.... people who shame their own family, their race ...their country..their religion...
-People who leave you amidst sadness,hunger...
-leave you when you are in need...
-leave you when you are at you worst...
-leave you when you need them beside you...
Corny eh?? haha.. whatever..
-People who used to much vulgar word... their head seem 2 be full of those F word...
And...
next time i've come across someone I hate, I'll add it some more...

#Smtymes people say I'm CUTE (peple wif eyesightproblems,mostly), but I'm not CUTE, honestly...

#Peoples first impression of me: Too Quiet
Peoples second impression: Sombong.. secretive
Peoples third impression: Not someone you dare to cross..

#i'm talk about myself as...im just going 2 start wif diz blog n so on stuff..

# thankx 4 read it..
do comment it k..?

2 comments:

  1. hi
    im niko
    you left a comment on my site a bit ago
    sorry i didnt get back to you earlier...
    hey um id luv to get to know you???
    do you have msn???
    get bak to me as soon as
    bye
    Niko

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

i am typing...

New Premium Post

Pesanan untuk muslimah yang ingin berkeluarga

“Wahai anakku! Kalaulah wasiat ini untuk kesempurnaan adabmu, aku percaya kau telah mewarisi segala-galanya, tetapi ia sebagai peringatan u...