Friday, January 02, 2009



:: TAGGED by pinkymas or a.k.a Masturah ;) ::

sorry lambat.


1. Do u think u r HOT??


literally or laterally?

however, right now i feel hot. Hot. with kipas n ekon rosak while my room's sliding door cant open.

2. Upload ur fav pic of u??





3.Why do u like this pic??

Actually, i cant find my favourite photo, so i just pick one or those pictures from the folder.

This picture remind me, of the day my friends and i preparing the guru day celebration.

We confront a problem at that time and she (my friend behind there, at the pict.) asked me to take five for a while.

Then she cried while i was clicking, clicking and clicking..(take photo i meant.) ehew. Thankx God we finally solved it.

4.When was the last time you ate pizza ??

I Don't really remember the exact date. but it was when i redeem my NIE pizza at pizza hut.

5. The last song you listen to??

Go forward young muslims by Zain Bhikha.
really simple song with the lyric is meaningful for me and yet for other muslims, i think.

Go forward young Muslims
Wherever you are.
In the shadow of the sun ,
Or by the light of a star.
Your supreme protector is almighty Allah.
Go forward young Muslims wherever you are.

Go forward young Muslims
Whoever you are.
Press forward and forward
To the light of Allah.
And repeat and repeat
Alhumdullillah.
Go forward young Muslims whoever you are.

Go forward young Muslims
Say Bismillah
Together we shall stand
For the pleasure of Allah
He’ll forgive us all
Say Inshallah
Go forward young Muslims Alhumdullillah!
Go forward young Muslims wherever you are.
Go forward young Muslims Alhumdullillah






6. What are you doing right now beside this ??

dancing and singing, *maybe.

7. What name u prefer beside urs ??

for my real name, im prefer it just be like that. Nur Fathiah, PERFECTo~

but for my nickname, im prefer fath IKUKO. someone gave me that name, and i like it.

8. People to tag ??

No idea. not really kamceng with other bloggers. and not sure wheter they are willing to be tagged.
But maybe,


2. xiao

and another three can i just list their name without taging? because they are already being tagged.




9. Who is no.1 ??

She is my.. hem.. my junior and propably my adek. i care on her. and MISS her

10.Person No.3 is making a relationship with ??


hak2, no komen. yet, from the last meeting, she told me, she has no crush with sesape and not yet taken. :P (missing this person)

11. say something about person no.5 ??

He is my former schoolmate. Not really close with him, but worth to friend with. we lost contact dah about 5 years, so i dont suprise if he dont remember me.

OS trich~


12. How about person no.4 ??


Again, my former schoolmate. looks really friendly and always seems to happy all the time! Miss her too.


13. Who is person no. 2 ??

From Philipines. Not really know her. but well she is a sweet girl for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i am typing...

New Premium Post

Pesanan untuk muslimah yang ingin berkeluarga

“Wahai anakku! Kalaulah wasiat ini untuk kesempurnaan adabmu, aku percaya kau telah mewarisi segala-galanya, tetapi ia sebagai peringatan u...