Sunday, June 03, 2007

I Love My MOM




am i need to tell you
How much you mean to me?
You bare so much suffering
To bring me into this world
and let me have a wonder breath

if i could tell you
All that I feel
I am helpless with words
’ll only make you weep

You are like a pillar of strength
Cared on me with all your might
And you gave loveIy abundance unasked
and always on myside
and with smile in your face

With your compassionate heart
Generously share what you have
and I wish I could pay you back
For all that you have done
Not just your duty
but much more
but i know i can't

You shower your blessings
Through your heartful heart
i wish for you Happiness
and a very Long Life
Love you mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

i am typing...

New Premium Post

Pesanan untuk muslimah yang ingin berkeluarga

“Wahai anakku! Kalaulah wasiat ini untuk kesempurnaan adabmu, aku percaya kau telah mewarisi segala-galanya, tetapi ia sebagai peringatan u...