Thursday, December 25, 2008



##39 :: meow? ::

they make my life
happy, cheerful, and ful with joy.

And when im in up and down situations, i just need to play with them, and automaticly my unsolved problem is pause on disturbing my little amazing brain.

yup of course, they are
too special to m3, :)
and there are actually
more-more-more special than i could say.

one day.
its just like a mathematic equation we learned in primary,
its happened in my home's backyard,

where 4 minus 3 becomes 1 or 4 - 3 = 1.
SOMEONE took them. Took? ow, what an innocent word i used

and.

make m3 cried for about 2 days.
not continously, but yea, i cried.
and 2 days more without any mood to do anything.
yup anything!`
(but i do solat n mandi, thats compulsory, ;P )

every morning and evening i would jog, around my neighbourhood.
but deep inside my heart,
im not jogging !
im just.. just look around and hoping i heard any meow of them.

till today,
i dreamed and terbayang them,
ouch, what a long bad effects.
i need pyscatrist, please.
hak3 sob2 hak3

let me introduce them,
they are :



andre AND rosselle

.....fullstop.





No comments:

Post a Comment

i am typing...

New Premium Post

Pesanan untuk muslimah yang ingin berkeluarga

“Wahai anakku! Kalaulah wasiat ini untuk kesempurnaan adabmu, aku percaya kau telah mewarisi segala-galanya, tetapi ia sebagai peringatan u...