Wednesday, March 04, 2009

:: I am sorry ::

As i am on my fever.
i felt loosy, felt bad, felt terrible.
Trying to gasp for pure and fresh air, so i'm away to the pixel.
logged in my friendster, checked out the buletins and
at last.
i found entries that cheered me up.
and i was happy,
thankx to eien who posted it.
=)
and i love to share it.


Sam Wan : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan (anyone)?

Operator : Yes,
you can speak to me.

Sam Wan : No, I want to speak to Annie Wan
(anyone)!

Operator : You are talking to someone! Who is this?

Sam Wan : I’m Sam Wan (Someone). And I need to talk to Annie Wan
(anyone)! It’s urgent.

Operator : I know you are someone and you want to
talk to anyone! But what’s this urgent matter about?

Sam Wan : Well…just
tell my sister Annie Wan (anyone) that our brother Noel Wan (no one)has involved
in an accident. Noel Wan (no one)got injured and now Noel Wan(no one) is being
sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan (everyone)is on his way to the
hospital.

Operator : Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to
the hospital, then theaccident isn’t an urgen t matter! You may find this
hilarious but I don’t have time for this!

Sam Wan : You are so rude! Who
are you?

Operator : I’m Saw Lee (Sorry).


well for sure operator is not an easy job.

2 comments:

  1. alaaaa.ksian akk!asyik sakit je!makan bnyk-bnyk oren.HEHE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.
    no hal.
    demi adek i buat,
    kakaka.

    (mengong jek pikir spm da nk kuar)

    ReplyDelete

i am typing...

New Premium Post

Pesanan untuk muslimah yang ingin berkeluarga

“Wahai anakku! Kalaulah wasiat ini untuk kesempurnaan adabmu, aku percaya kau telah mewarisi segala-galanya, tetapi ia sebagai peringatan u...