Tuesday, March 24, 2009

:: oh, i've my blog back ::



well. am i right? its almost a month from my last post. and im sorry for those who keep viewing my blog to know my stories. (* thank you yek. ^.^''. heh adeke yg nk bace?)

in between that gap. there were lot and lot tet.tet.tet to tell and share.
lot of tragedies, moments, feelings. =D

Even, i was full with eagerness to share and tell and pokpek about those moments, my blog envied me. (*eheh).

neither, you and i could read the entries that i wrote because it couldn't be posted.
and then, theres came a blog that not updated. =>

and at this moment, i officially say ''I'm back !!''.



-fath, in hospital putrajaya's library -

MOOD : macam2 rase.

STATUS : on my PPKSD by jpa.

2 comments:

  1. welcome back! :)

    cik kak haritu lupe nk tanye how's result?

    PPKSD tu ape wey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my result?
    alhamdulillah, tapi not really sastified with it.
    jdik segan nk ckap.
    thankx for asking.

    ReplyDelete

i am typing...

New Premium Post

Pesanan untuk muslimah yang ingin berkeluarga

“Wahai anakku! Kalaulah wasiat ini untuk kesempurnaan adabmu, aku percaya kau telah mewarisi segala-galanya, tetapi ia sebagai peringatan u...